"The contents of this Web site are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps."

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Toether in October


Once again, I’m told (by Michael in his Lieutenant Colonel Erhartic incarnation), that I have been given the great honor of being “guest editor” on his blog and get to share some of my experiences in this ever-fascinating new country.

Owing to technical difficulties (meaning I have difficulty with all things technical) the format of this month’s blog will be different from the usual, which separates photos and text. Michael’s pictures tell the story of our adventures much better than my words can, so if you will copy and paste the link below onto your browser, it will (I hope) take you to a series of photos and captions that tell the tale of October in Macedonia from a visitor’s perspective.

http://picasaweb.google.com/barber229/OctoberBlogPhotos#

No comments: